Smiles of Boca Accepts Most PPO Dental Insurance in Boca Raton, FL
Not only is Smiles of Boca a preferred provider for most PPO dental insurance providers in Boca Raton, but our friendly and caring staff work diligently with every patient to make sure the payment for their dental care is handled in the most professional, cost-efficient, and expedient way possible.
Looking for a Dentist Near Me to File Your Dental Insurance?
If you’ve been searching for a “dentist near me” in Boca Raton that will help you file your dental insurance claim, you can stop your search! As a courtesy to all our patients, Smiles of Boca will file any insurance claim on your behalf.
Our Promise to You: What You Can Expect in Average Costs
It’s important to note, however, that most dental plans only offset the cost of a dental treatment instead of paying for the procedure in its entirety. On a national average, most dental insurance will only cover 80-100% of preventative treatments, such as cleaning and exams, and only up to 50% of major procedures, such as crowns, implants, or other dental restoration in Boca Raton.
Although there are literally hundreds – if not thousands – of insurance companies that provide dental coverage, our promise to you is that we will do our very best to estimate the financial portion of your treatment before any dental work begins.
Also, keep in mind that the professional staff at Smiles of Boca will only recommend treatment on what is absolutely necessary to ensure optimum oral health for you or a family member.
Some Questions You Can Ask Your Insurance Provider
As we mentioned, we’ll be happy to contact your insurance provide on your behalf, but there are some carriers who will only speak to the insured – that’s you! In that case, here are some questions you can ask them ahead of your appointment with Smiles of Boca:
- Does my insurance follow a calendar year? If not, what is the start date and end date of my coverage?
- What is the maximum annual benefit allowance for myself? And for my family?
- How often can I have a dental exam, dental cleaning, or x-rays in the course of my annual plan?
- What percent will my insurance pay for preventative dentistry in Boca Raton?
- What percent will my insurance pay for restorative dentistry in Boca Raton?
- Is there a waiting period from the date of my coverage before I can visit a dentist?
No Insurance? No problem
Smiles of Boca offers membership plans and accepts CareCredit in Boca Raton for patients who qualify. Give us a call today find out more!