There are lots of doubts surrounding the question “Is uncovering dental implants painful?” but where can you find information about this?, well on this occasion Smile of Boca would love you guys to know all about it. Before getting to the main question, it is...
- Dentist degree at the Javeriana University School of Dentistry in Bogota, Colombia in 1997.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the Advanced Standing Program at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry in Los Angeles, California in 2005.
- Certification from Invisalign as a Preferred Provider.
- DSD Digital Smile Design certification.
- The American Dental Association.
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The Florida Dental Association and Spear Study Club
With over 20 years experience, Dr. Rafael Morales DDS has performed thousands of cosmetic, implant and restorative procedures, with a minimally-invasive, conservative approach and state-of-the-art technology.
What to eat after teeth whitening? We are always looking for the best and most beautiful smile and at Smile of Boca there are a few great options for you, but today we are going to talk about Teeth Whitening, which is one of the most common ones, it consists in...
Do I need Invisalign Quiz? This is one of the most common questions we receive from our patients and people looking for alternatives to straightening their teeth. Up until a few years ago, if you wanted to have perfect teeth, you only had one option: using metal...